In compliance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 (European Regulation for personal data protection) we provide you with the necessary information regarding the personal data processing handled on this website. The information is not valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites of domain’s owner, and is not to be considered in any way responsible for third parties’ websites . This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and is also recommended by the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC on the subject of Cookies as well as from the Personal Data protection Authority 08.05.2014 concerning cookies.
1. DATA CONTROLLER is COFIMCO SRL., with registered office in via Gramsci 136-28050 Pombia (NO) in the person of the pro tempore legal representative (hereinafter, the "Owner").
Data Controller’s Contact details: phone +39 0321-968311
The Data Controller may also appoint other persons within the company, who are duly authorized and instructed to carry out processing operations under the power of the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 29 of Reg. EU 2016/679.
Duly appointed external parties may also perform processing operations on behalf of the Data Controller. A complete updated list of Data processors is available at the Data Controller’s registered office at the contact details indicated above.
2. DATA PROCESSED
Personal Data: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person («concerned»); the identifiable natural individual is considered to be the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with specific reference to an identifier such as name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, financial, cultural or social identity (such as name, surname, date of birth, address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website obtain (in the course of their normal procedure), some personal data whose transmission is implicit in using Internet communication protocols. This information collected is not to be linked with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning which are then deleted immediately after processing.
The User’s Personal Data may be processed with additional methods and purposes regarding website’s maintenance.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Optional and voluntary sending of personal data (e.g. via email sending messages to the addresses indicated on this site or by filling out registration forms or requests involving(by the Owner) the acquisition and processing of data voluntarily provided by the users through the compilation of registration forms or any additional personal data included in the communication such as name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any additional data provided to receive credential access to the different areas of the site, including, Contact Area, Work With Us (Careers) etc.
3. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL PROVISION
Personal data voluntarily provided will be processed in compliance with Reg. EU 2016/679 for the following purposes:
- With reference to the navigation data, obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and ensuring its correct functioning.
• The legal basis on which the processing is based is the legitimate interest of the data controller.
- At the request of the user, sending information/documents/services requested by the user by filling in the registration forms or contacts;
• The legal basis on which the processing is based is the need to fulfil pre-contractual and contractual obligations to which you are a party, in addition to the need to fulfil legal obligations.
• The provision of your Data for this purpose is optional. However, in the absence of such conferral, Cofimco SRL will not be able to process the requests sent via the Website.
- At the request of the user, the selection of personnel and evaluation of self-candidacy received by filling out data collection forms in the "Careers" area or via e-mail addresses available on the site;
• The legal basis on which the processing is based is the requirement to fulfil pre-contractual obligations to which you are a party, in addition to the requirement to fulfil legal obligations;
• The provision of your Data for this purpose is optional. However, in the absence of such provision,
it will not be possible to apply.
- To communicate information on a commercial standpoint on products and events, also via our newsletter,
or allowing you to participate in any customer satisfaction surveys and market research by sending material to find out the degree of satisfaction in the scope of improving products.
• The legal basis is your explicit consent to the processing of data for this purpose. If you have given it, you can revoke it at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button in the emails or newsletters received.
• The provision of data for this purpose is optional. In case you do not wish to provide Your Data, Cofimco srl will be in the impossibility to keep you constantly updated on the offers and promotions reserved to its customers, nor to use the Data for market research and statistical analysis and customer satisfaction.
4. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF DATA RECIPIENTS
The personal data provided may be communicated to:
- service providers for the management of the information system used by the owner and telecommunications networks (including e-mail, web platform, website);
- agencies, offices or companies regarding assistance and consultation for the purposes described above;
- service providers concerning user’s orders via e-commerce;
- competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, on request. Subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processor or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and available at the Data Controller’s headquarters and at the contacts mentioned above.
5. DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR TO AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION AND GUARANTEES
The personal data provided will not be disseminated and will not be transferred to non-EU countries. If there is a need to transfer data to third countries, the Data Controller shall commit to:
• Ensure that the country to which the Data will be sent guarantees an adequate level of protection, as required by Article 45 GDPR; or
• Use the Standard Data Protection Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission for the transfer of personal information outside the EEA pursuant to Article 46.2 GDPR.
The interested party may obtain information regarding the guarantees provided by the Data Controller for the transfer of data by contacting the Data Controller at the contacts mentioned above.
6. DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DETERMINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be carried out by way of automated and manual procedure, with methods and tools aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, by individuals specifically appointed.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of Reg. EU 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a system that allows the identification of individuals for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
The storage time of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing carried out:
- the purposes related to technical navigation data for the proper functioning of the website: storage solely for the relevant session, at the end of which the data will be deleted;
- the purposes of responding to requests for information/documents/contacts (12 months);
- data collection for employee selection (24 months);
- direct marketing or promotional communications (24 months).
7. THE RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
You can assert your rights as expressed in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the (EU) Regulation 2016/679, concerning the data controller, by e-mail to:
Updated: 24 June 2021